The fourth revolution is kicking.
“The speed, breadth and depth of this revolution are forcing us to rethink how countries develop, how organisations create value and even what it means to be human.” – World Economic Forum
You have probably already noticed in your company that things go faster. That what you handle becomes more and more complex and that there is not often one correct answer to a problem. This is a challenge for companies for sure, but also for us humans in life at large. In this new everyday life, we must deal with a constant flow of communication and different demands from the world around us. We know that this easily leads to unsustainability in both companies and at the individual level.
The UN and all the countries in the world have defined 17 global goals that we need to achieve for our world to become more sustainable. But it is not just new technology and innovative solutions that are needed for us to get there. We humans also need new behaviours and develop new skills. At Impact Arena, we want to enable this behavioural change.
Our mission is to enable this revolution
Our vision is to create a world where both companies and the people in them are sustainable – today and long term. We as humans need to make more conscious and sustainable choices in everyday life, cope with more complex thinking, have a more holistic view (since everything’s connected), and deal with uncertainty.
For you to have a successful business, the exact same things are needed. Your employees are your business makers, they will take you as a company forward. We need to grow and learn as human beings and develop leadership that creates the conditions for managing complexity and innovation.
If you feel you don’t have the luxury to think long term (maybe you are at the beginning of your company journey and it’s all about survival), then we encourage you to think about how this could make a difference for you right now. The same mindset and skills that bring value long term, is often the key elements to a strong and high-performing culture here and now.
The objective for our client commitments
A collaboration with us includes:
- Access to over 60 years of experience in the People & Culture field
- A partner that will help you build a sustainable company
- An opportunity to make more conscious and research-based choices
- A partner who will challenge old beliefs and truths
What we offer
Our objective for our client’s commitments consists of these project areas:
- Mapping the existing culture, leadership, employee behaviours and ways of working. This is to give you an overview of what’s working against your vision/goals and what’s enabling them.
- After the mapping, we give you suggestions on what to do/develop/change going forward, and in what order. If you want help with some of the suggested activities or want us to take the lead on most of them, we are more than happy to help you.
- Leadership development and coaching
- Workshops and training with leaders and employees
- Daily support and sparring partner in various types of HR-related questions
- Inhouse – Talent Acquisition, Onboarding and Employer Branding consulting collaboration
- Designing HR processes and ways of working in line with the agile principles.
How we work
What makes us different is how we do things. If working with us, you can trust us being:
- Grounded in the agile principles and keywords such as trust, transparency, courage, and curiosity.
- Inspiring, challenging and developing your company by working with the people in focus.
- Open-minded and never doing things because “it’s how it should be done”. Sometimes we should follow best practice, but often there’s a better way, more in line with your company DNA.
- We are dynamic and abstract problem solvers and help you to connect all People & Culture areas – culture, organization, leadership, and processes – to make your secret sauce for success.